Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Jude 2Peter

Hey Jude, don't make it bad.....take a sad song and make it better....remember to let her into your heart and then you can start to make it better......better.......better .....BETTTER ahhhhhhhhhhh. ( I'm not bragging here....ok maybe I am butt, I actually saw Paul McCartney sing that song live in Memphis. That's right, folks you read that correctly...this 37year old has seen 1/4 of the Beatles).

Again in this book, we see talk of the Lost. Verse 10 is my favorite in this one. At the start of this wild wacky ride, I was asked many times by people close to me "why", because they knew I wasn't a Christian at the time. I always said to them....."how can I judge this faith without knowing it?" Just as 10 says...I did this time and time again.

I rarely now allow anyone to judge something they don't know.....be it the Bible, a movie, a book.... With me you don't get an opinion unless you at least attempt an understanding of it.

There will be scoffers, this I know. I was a HUGE scoffer. This is a letter warning of the temptations that lie around, be on your guard at all times. Nothing should necesssarily be up for interpretation, tis what it is. Lascivious doings, indeed.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I thought you'd say something about the rather poetic style of this writer.

Jamie said...

I thought you'd say something about the rather poetic style of this writer.

Jamie said...

Lewd and lascivious behaviour abounds.

Is there an echo in hear? Or did I whisper in Nancy Pelosi's ear. Ooops, couldn't help myself.

Tomorrow is 1 John 1-3