Monday, March 15, 2010

Ephesians

Paul is a letter writing maniac, but I suppose tis nothing else to do.

super duper love 1:17-20

Also love the ideas presented in 2:10. Ive always believed that we were on a path and what we needed at each point in our lives would be there, even before I thought I believed in any higher power. This just shows how off my thinking was. Every time I was faced with a difficult situation or anytime a new person was brought into my life, I always looked for the meaning behind it. If I didn't believe in a higher power where did I think this meaning was coming from? Who did I thing brought these people into my life or presented me with the lesson behind the difficulty? I'm a nut job.
I hate to do it, because it has been so long butt I've a pop culture reference.....


The rest of this letter is very similar to the others. All of it very very good and is basically a summary and retelling of the ten commandments.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

N/C

Tomorrow is Philippians