Sunday, November 22, 2009

E 18-19

Well I did it A GAIN!! I wrote an entire post and then hit the wrong button on my phone (bean blogging from my blackberry as it is always handy) and caaaput. The enter button and the back a page button are both little bendy arrows and so I confuse them.
So A GAIN here's my reading in a nutshell (pecan)
A. Don't go near woman whom are on their period or God will kill you.
B. God doesn't like being mean, he'd rather you just mend thy evail ways.
C.Proverb about lions.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love all of 18. vs.'s 31 and 32 are esp. good and sum it all up. As far as 19, I love a good dirge.

Everyone is guilty of their own sin. Individual accountability. Help the poor, don't charge interest when you lend under the guise of compassion, don't worship idols, etc.; all good stuff (to not do). God doesn't want to see you go to Hell, but if you break your covenant with Him (and His righteousness)by sinning (and not repenting) you are on your way, and it's your own fault, so please, please repent and be saved.

Tomorrow is 20-21

Whendsome said...

Are you talking to me?